We invite you to consider how you can financially support First Pres Kingwood’s mission of “Loving God. Loving Others. Making Disciples of Jesus.” God works through our generous and cheerful hearts and He is working through you. We look forward to seeing how your time, talents, and treasure play a part in His purposes. First Pres Kingwood offers several simple ways to give:
CASH OR CHECK: You may place cash or check payable to First Presbyterian Church of Kingwood into the offering plate on Sunday mornings. You may also bring your gift to the church office (Monday-Thursday | 8:30am-4:30pm or Friday | 8:30am-12:30pm). To receive contribution credit, we must receive the gift on or before December 31, 2023. You may also mail a check to: First Presbyterian Church of Kingwood, 5520 Kingwood Drive, Kingwood, TX 77345. For 2023 contribution credit, the gift must be postmarked on or before December 31, 2023.
TEXT TO GIVE: You may make a gift at any time of your choosing by using your smart phone. The process is simple, there are 5 steps…
1. Text 281-346-9690 with the amount you want to give.
2. You'll get a text back with a link, click on it and you'll be taken to our giving website.
3. From here, you'll be asked to fill in the pertinent information, including your name and payment info.
4. Click submit and you should be good to go! Once you've done this once, the system will remember you.
5. So the next time you decide to give all you have to do it type in the amount and text 281-346-9690. No information entry required!
CREDIT CARD/DEBIT CARD: You may make a weekly, monthly, annual or one-time gift by credit card/debit card by clicking the “GIVE ONLINE NOW” button below. Once you choose a fund and enter an amount, you will be able to choose “credit card.” For 2023 contribution credit, the gift must be completed on or before December 31, 2023.
ONLINE CHECK: You may make a weekly, monthly, annual or one-time gift by online check by clicking the “GIVE ONLINE NOW” button below. Once you choose a fund and enter an amount, you will be able to choose “bank account.” For 2023 contribution credit, the gift must be completed on or before December 31, 2023.
STOCK AND SECURITIES: For additional information, please contact Roland (email@example.com) or Catherine (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the church office.